How to Fluster a Genius
Whether you love or hate Apple’s “Geniuses” (and for Apple customers, it’s usually one of the two), today we present to you a way to express that emotion in 6 simple steps:
1) Take naked pictures of yourself using your iPhone, iPad or iPod, preferably in weird poses.
2) Set up an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar.
3) This is where you get to choose to either be hilarious or kind -
If you feel like smiling: If you’re ugly or doing something gross: Wait for the douchiest looking hipster employee
If you feel like making an Apple employee’s day: If you’re hot, wait for the Genius you want to reward.
5) Explain how your camera isn’t saving pictures you take with the built in camera. They will likely try to recreate the problem before doing anything else. If they don’t test it out, strongly suggest that they do…
6) Watch their reaction as they take test pictures and proceed to the photos, only to see your bare private bits.
I’ve tried this twice now with strange results. The first guy I tried this on didn’t even flinch. He remained professional and ignored the pictures while proceeding to attempt to fix my imaginary problem.
The second time I tried this, the Genius’s eyes bugged out and he dropped and broke my phone (which they were kind enough to replace with a new one at no charge).
Try it out and tell us what happens!