Broham Babe JessAngel
- “Leghi Lo”— I was an extra in this independent film. I was 17 when it was shot in Dillsburg, PA. It only took 1 day to film.
- “The Truth Of The Streets”— I played a hooker and it is still in the process of edititing It took 6 months to shoot. This was shot in Harrisburg, Pa early Dec.-Apr.
- “City Untouchable”— I play a ghetto girl who gets shot in a gang and I also have a speaking role. My name is Sherry and I also get murdered so I die 2wice in this film and there’s more but you’ll have to wait and see on Netflix! I also play Madessa the most evil assasian alive!! I get shot in the bathtub in this scene and I get shot in a gang if you look closely in this newer trailer.
- “Last Day Of Summer”— 2008 just finished featuring Nikki Reed, DJ Qualls and many more. I play a college student whose in a burger joint who gets shot by DJ Qualls and also have featured extras in there as well. In the beginning talking to an extra. My hair was blonde and in pigtails
- “Alexis” it’s about a 2 lesbian girls and one gets infected by a vampire. Her gf Laura is trying to find the cure to help stop it I play Crea, a vampire hunter.
- “The Great American Serial Killer”— Based on a true story about a serial killer, starring me and Playboy Model Angelina Leigh. This film is based on the crimes of Robert Kemp. A serial killer that had tortured, raped, and murdered over 32 individuals. This film is based on interviews Kemp gave before being sentenced to death. I play Lisa who eventually gets killed. It was shot in the spring of 2009 and is finally available for viewing.
That’s a very impressive resume, Miss Angel! So, what is your whip of choice… Mustang, Challenger or Camaro?
Shit yeah! A girl after our own heart. Besides on Broham, where else can we see your modeling work?
You can find me at http://www.modelmayhem.com/
Do you prefer Digital or Printed magazines? What about digitally produced movies as opposed to film? I prefer printed publications, please! I believe that digitally produced movies are a more viable medium as opposed to film. I think in this era it suits directors a lot better.
Nicely stated JessAngel! What has been your most exotic location for a photo shoot? What about for film? Florida, Nothing too exotic for film but hopefully someday
Actually, in the dead of winter, F-L-A seems extremely exotic. True love or wealth and fame?
No fair! That wasn’t a choice! What are your favorite magazines? Favorite websites?
Great! We’ll check it out. PB & J or champagne and caviar?
What are some of your favorite horror flicks? Did you like Cabin in the Woods?
Movie night at our house! You bring the popcorn. Now, compare apples to oranges.
They are both a fruit and yet very delicious
How can a young shutterbug capture your heart?